The Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 112 Joint Apprenticeship Committee conducts continuous recruitment.
Applications are available at the Plumbers and Pipefitters Local Union # 112 Training Center, 11 Griswold St. Binghamton, NY from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., on the first working Monday of each month during the recruitment period and must be filled out in person. Applications filled out at the Training Center are for the Souththern Zone Apprenticeship Program only.
Applications are also available at the Local 112 Northern Zone Office, 110 Dry Road, Oriskany, NY from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., the first working Wednesday of each month during the recruitment period and must be filled out in person. Applications filled out in the Utica office are for the Northern Zone Apprenticeship Program only.
The Education and Apprenticeship Committee requires that all applicants:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school or general equivalency diploma.
- Have reliable transportation to work sites and instruction classes.
- Sign an affidavit stating they are physically able to do the work.
- Sign an affidavit stating they are of age and have met minimum educational requirements
- Take a physical exam and drug screen at the committee’s expense – if accepted for the program.
For further information call (607) 772-0344 or (607) 723-9593